Can you start working tommorow? If yes click here Cleaners and other general jobs
Company Ecowize Group Reference #
Gauteng, South Africa
Ecowize is looking for a skilled and competent Team Leader. If you have the potential for management and you would like to enhance your career by developing your skills, this is the position for you.
Chemical / Petrochemical
- Job Specification:
- Lead and manage a team in order to produce a food-safe site, daily.
- Maintain a hygienic and safe working environment with compliance to all statutory safety regulations.
- Manage individual and team performance; coach and develop staff.
- Responsible for all Operational activities in their section, including operational problem-solving.
- Maintain Customer relationship; meet Customer expectations and eliminate plant damage & downtime.
- Adhere to and promote the Company Value system by compliance with the Ecowize Ways.
- Ideally passed Grade 12 backed by a soundtrack record as a team leader of a socially and culturally diverse labour force.
- Able to lead and give clear instructions to team members.
- Able to work a shift position, Shift times: 02:00 am to 09:00 am, Sunday to Friday.
- Experience in the cleaning of food processing facilities advantageous.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the food production industry an advantage.
- Must be able to manage the strict flow of operation and variable allocation of resources.
- Be strong operationally and manage team performance and training if required.
- Knowledge of Cleanwize procedures essential.
- High-Quality administrative skills required.
- Meet key delivery dates
- Good problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good planning and time management skills.
- Customer-centric with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in an extremely deadline-drivn environment.
- Must be comfortable with the Ecowize culture and values; Respect, Honesty and Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Open Communication, and Service Excellence.