Administration, 2 years (Required)
SAP System, 1 year (Preferred)
High School (matric) (Required)
Overall Purpose of the Job:
Ensure effective completion of all administration duties pertaining the area.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fully bilingual (Afrikaans & English)
- Minimum of 2 years’ admin background
- Computer literate – MS Office
- Experience in Electronic Security Industry, SAP & Listener – advantageous
Main duties & Responsibilities:
- Incumbent to collect and administer quotes for allocated area.
- Load & check that quotes are on Listener, assign quotes to a technician.
- Prioritize calls to optimize travelling time for technicians.
- Schedule jobs efficiently according to capacity and geographic location (Servicing and Installations)
- Contact clients schedule appointment and confirm time. (Including telephone technical bookings and control room booking sheet)
- Assist sales in booking technicians
- Voiding of Aged jobs and giving pipeline figures of installations
- Assisting CPT in sending job cards
- BNS and insurance reports
- Scheduling installations for CPT sales
- Ensure that all documents as received from OTC are handed to FLM for allocation to technicians. (Invoice stats to FLM)
- Follow up on Top 20, Low Bat, Fail to Test and Overactive list
- Resolve all queries related to scheduling immediately and escalate complications.
- Assist technicians, loading of radios and putting on test
- EHS Assistance
- Technical assistance to clients
- Follow up on all jobs with forward for scheduling the same day.
- Ensure department runs efficiently by assisting to relieve in the absence of a team member.
- Order, Issue and Control Stock/Stock Warehouse responsibilities/Stock take
- Capture & Load Technical invoices
- Distribution of service and install stock to techs.
- Executes all reasonable tasks as requested by management
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Job Type: Permanent
- Administration: 2 years (Required)
- SAP System: 1 year (Preferred)
- High School (matric) (Required)
- English (Preferred)
- Afrikaans (Preferred)