Motor Grader Operator opportunity in the USA – Starting Salary per year – R850 000 plus benefits
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS –
- 5+ years of on-point experience operating a finish blade motor grader
- GPS proficiency is absolutely required
- There may be some required night work depending on weather and project status.
- Moderate lifting, bending, reaching, climbing, stooping, reaching, and turning neck
- Clear and effective communication skills (speech, vision, hearing/listening)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment urine drug test and drug/alcohol testing during employment
- Perform other duties as required, directed, or as the situation dictates
- Preferred Experience: CAT 140 M with GPS technology
- U.S. Green Card sponsorship
If interested, please come in with the following documents below and see us for a briefing session where we will sort out your entire application.
14 Petunia Street
La Rocca Office Park
- Full CV with start and end dates of all employment. Dates must be 100% correct (1 November 2018 to 12 December 2018) not just the month
- Full address and managers full name
- Your spouse and children’s full names and ID (birthdates)
- Full physical address where you live.
- Passport valid for 18 months
- Medical that will need to be done that cost R1400 (we will require this once you have applied within 1 week of application)
- Unabridged Marriage and Birth certificate – if you do not have this we will require proof of payment that you have applied for this)
- Family questionnaire (we will help you complete)
- USA visa if you have ever had one before
We then send in the application and get an offer.
When you received the offer you will be required to have
- An original reference needs to be collected from the client
- Police Clearance (not older than 6 months)
- A USA Embassy medical +- R7475
USA Embassy interview