Job Functions Administration
Industries Financial Services
COORDINATE STATIONERY REQUIREMENTS
- Maintain a centralised stationery store and ensure optimal stock levels.
- Issue stationery every week to staff requesting stationery.
- Establish a standard list of stock items through liaison with Business Unit Heads.
- Control all deliveries’ receipts and issued stock items.
- Take regular stock checks and compile a monthly report of stock issues.
- Attend to all stationery stock inquiries and maintain records thereof.
COORDINATE THE PROVISION OF PRINTING SERVICES
- Receive requests and arrange for the printing, copying and binding of documents.
- Liaise with external suppliers for printing, copying and binding of documents, as and when required.
- Liaise with suppliers and Fund staff members regarding printing requirements, facilitating the desired service for the Fund.
- Adhere to the Corporate Identity Manual for documentation and printed material issued.
PROCURE FURNITURE AND STOCK/NON STOCK ITEMS
- Establish Business Unit requirements for the purchasing of furniture and stock / non-stock items.
- Obtain quotations in accordance with the procurement policy and procedures, and evaluate identified suppliers.
- Obtain approval to issue orders for required items and place orders with the selected supplier.
- Monitor the timeous delivery of items, and follow up on items that have not been delivered.
PERFORM ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES
- Assist Head: Legal and Corporate Secretariat with administration duties i.e. document management and filing, as and when required.
- Provide a professional front desk service to visitors at the EPPF by receiving and hosting visitors.
- Organise the couriering of items / documentation unrelated to the procurement of furniture and stock / non-stock items, as requested by Head: Legal and Corporate Secretariat.
- Ensure that strict confidentiality is maintained in the creation, maintenance, transfer, and destruction of documents containing private organisational or individual information.
- Relevant Diploma.
- At least 1-year job related experience.
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge of stock control.
- Knowledge of EPPF’s payments policy and procedure.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Communication skills.
- Planning and organising.
- Attention to detail.
Please click on “Apply for job” below and follow the link to the online application form.