Cooper College has a position available for a Grade R Teacher
Cooper College is characterised by a purposeful educational aim, timely planning, and good organisation. Our core values are preparedness, safety, innovation and success. We instil positive values and norms in our learners and approach education holistically; focusing on all aspects of the child’s development – social, emotional, physical and intellectual.
We are seeking to appoint a Grade R Teacher
- An appropriate academic and professional education qualification from a recognized institution
- Cambridge Assessment International Education experience is an advantage
- Relevant experience in teaching the relevant phase/grades
- Current SACE registration
- To plan, control, record and report on Assessments.
- To attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/ phase as required.
- To create an educational atmosphere in the classroom.
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- To work closely with the teachers in the Grades to ensure the effective running of the Grades
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the Grades
- Be prepared to assist with sport and other Admin duties as and when the need arises.
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential.
HOW TO APPLY
- Register your CV onto the database
- Search for the position by Reference number and apply through the database
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview 2 weeks after the closing date of the advert.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates